How personal information is used
The information we collect is used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- to enable you to use our services and fulfill your requests for certain features, such as allowing you to participate in and renew paid services, surveys and message boards;
- by conducting statistical, demographic and marketing analyzes of users of our services to improve our relationship with our customers
- for product development purposes and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our subscriber base to improve our relationship with our customers;
- to personalize your experience, allowing advertisements to be targeted to users for whom such advertising is most relevant.
An important aspect of our services includes direct communication with our customers. As a result, we will periodically send you communications to your inbox, text or voicemail, by telephone, fax, mobile phone, email, paper mail or any other delivery method regarding the products or services we you purchased them through this website. . We may also send you information about product or service updates, new features, or information that we think you may find interesting. We may send you information about other products and services we offer.
We will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary or permitted, given the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and in accordance with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide you with the Services (for example, as long as you have an account with us or continue to use the Services);
- If there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- If retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as with respect to applicable statutes, litigation or regulatory investigations).